Re: [opensuse] Update notification/install with default Suse Window manager
  • From: Cristian Rodríguez <crrodriguez@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 25 Jan 2009 22:47:12 -0300
Dave Feustel escribió:
Well, I have removed both the kdelibs3 and kdelibs4 and rebooted. After
a reboot and login I have the default Suse window manager. There seems
to be no longer any icon that turns orange when there are updates.

Of course, you removed several components.. that were installed for a
good reason..

--
"We have art in order not to die of the truth" - Friedrich Nietzsche

Cristian Rodríguez R.
Software Developer
Platform/OpenSUSE - Core Services
SUSE LINUX Products GmbH