Re: [opensuse] Please! Let Me Double-Click!
  • From: "Fred A. Miller" <fmiller@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 25 Jan 2009 16:54:47 -0500
Constantinos Maltezos wrote:
On Sunday 25 January 2009 2:37:41 pm Felix Miata wrote:
On 2009/01/25 13:58 (GMT-0600) Constantinos Maltezos composed:
Agreed. I should have read this thread sooner.
You mean replied sooner? Sooner than what? Roughly 9 hours after the
2009/01/24 07:25 (GMT-0800) thread starter, on 2009/01/24 19:10:42
(GMT-0500), I submitted essentially the same net response as your
2009/01/25 04:03:37 (GMT-0600) response. Mine received no response at all
until 13 minutes before you posted yours, nearly 10 hours after I sent it.
All the meanwhile, there was little more than did so/did not blaming babble
from most of the many thread respondents' many replies.

I didn't see yours. The babble made it difficult, I guess. At one point, I
just skimming them to see if there was any worthwhile information and should
have paid more attention.

But why didn't someone who
pays more attention than I do suggest the config file?
Too much blather to wade through to get there? I suspect more trouble to
find out which entry in which config file than to install and run
systemsettings. :-( --

Yeah, but the very idea makes me shudder. lol

Team OS/2 ** Reg. Linux User #211409

As an old OS/2 fan, I love seeing this, by the way. What did you do on Team
OS/2?

I love KDE, but I still miss a lot of the cool stuff the WPS had.

MANY of us do!

Fred, "X" Team OS2

--
Someone is a liberal when you can't reason them out of
anything, because they never reason themselves into any