Re: [opensuse] Please! Let Me Double-Click!
  • From: Constantinos Maltezos <pandarsson@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 25 Jan 2009 13:58:19 -0600
On Sunday 25 January 2009 1:13:55 pm Felix Miata wrote:
I'm saving this trick.

It's no trick. Most of Linux configuration lives in plain text files,
making them accessible to anyone and everyone who understands text editing
and the docs describing the supported content of those files. OTOH, to
claim a need to install some app and 10 or more deps just to change one
line in a text file is little short of ludicrous.

Agreed. I should have read this thread sooner. But why didn't someone who
pays more attention than I do suggest the config file?