Re: [opensuse] Please! Let Me Double-Click!
  • From: Basil Chupin <blchupin@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 26 Jan 2009 01:22:06 +1100
Larry Stotler wrote:
I wonder where the moderators are? This thread has turned into a
pissing match. I wonder what the newbies that have read this thread
think about us. There are so many stuck up Linux gurus, and while we
may not be that here, we are damn sure giving anyone new that
impression arguing pointlessly like this.

I found this webcomic that sums it up the best:

http://xkcd.com/386/

I *hate* it when something serious is being trivialised!

Ciao.

--
"I do not instruct the uninterested; I do not help those who fail to try. If I
mention one corner of a subject and the pupil does not deduce therefrom the