Re: [opensuse] Please! Let Me Double-Click!
  • From: G T Smith <grahamsmith@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 25 Jan 2009 10:18:33 +0000

Randall R Schulz wrote:
Perhaps I can revisit the old question to which I never got an answer:
What's the Gnome counterpart to the KDE4 control panel / system
settings / preferences? I need to fine-tune some of the font settings
that are being inherited by some GTK-based applications.

Thanks.

Randall Schulz

Doesnt the gnome-appearance-properties application control this? At
least that is what is called when I need to change gnome settings in
Enlightenment.

- --
telephone.

Bjarne Stroustrup