Re: [opensuse] Please! Let Me Double-Click!
  • From: Sven Burmeister <sven.burmeister@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 25 Jan 2009 00:33:07 +0100
Am Sonntag, 25. Januar 2009 00:18:55 schrieb Randall R Schulz:
Sven,

Please, just admit you made a mistake and I called you on it.

And still no quote that proves your claim that I stated that you wanted to
install KDE4 and not just use some KDE4 apps. That really says it all. I rest
my case.

I do use a threaded email reader (and you can verify that by looking at
the headers of the messages I send).

If you had done what you're suggesting I do, you would not have sent
your reply at all.

Sorry, but you're wrong and it's clear from the record that your are.
Have the good sense and decency to simply say "I'm sorry, I didn't read
your message and the previously posted replies." and be done with it.

Claims somebody who does not even thank others if they give him hints - haha -
you made my day.

Sven