Re: [opensuse] Please! Let Me Double-Click!
  • From: Randall R Schulz <rschulz@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 24 Jan 2009 15:18:55 -0800
Sven,

Please, just admit you made a mistake and I called you on it.

I do use a threaded email reader (and you can verify that by looking at
the headers of the messages I send).

If you had done what you're suggesting I do, you would not have sent
your reply at all.

Sorry, but you're wrong and it's clear from the record that your are.
Have the good sense and decency to simply say "I'm sorry, I didn't read
your message and the previously posted replies." and be done with it.

Randall Schulz