Re: [opensuse] Please! Let Me Double-Click!
  • From: Randall R Schulz <rschulz@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 24 Jan 2009 14:33:31 -0800

Not really. I specifically stated that I didn't install KDE 4.1 per
se but did, for some reason, end up with KDE some 4.1 applications
whose behavior I need to control. I did not have the necessary
control panel / control center nor did I know what it was until I
was informed.

Note, too, that I had already declared the question answered and
problem resolved when your non-sequitur arrived.

If you cannot distinguish between "use" and "install", too bad.

I can distinguish them just fine. You're not going to get out of this by
claiming that I didn't say what I meant to say or that I read your
words incorrectly. The fact is that you replied without paying
attention to the context that had already transpired. It is indeed "too
bad" that you did that, but I'm not at fault here.

But indeed, I assumed that you know how to install kde3 applications
via YaST or zypper. ...

And I do.

... My fault.

Yes, it surely is. You did not read my words: