[opensuse] Graphics Problem in 11.1
  • From: Prasun Dhara <prasun_instru@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 16 Jan 2009 02:28:27 -0800 (PST)
My Configuration is as below

Intel P4 2GHz
845 GLVA Mother board
256 DDR RAM
40GB HDD
LG 15" Monitor

I have downloaded and installed OpenSuse 11.1 the problem I faced

1.  First problem after installation system rebooted then screen goes distorted
totally. then i had to restart manually to get visible desktop.
2.  2nd problem i got the visible desktop but some part of it like system tray
in the panel is not visible(and am sure that those icons are set as
visible)when i put mouse on it i can see the tip like opensuse
updater,kinternet tip etc) but i cant see thos icon in the system tray

3.  I had much much better experience with 11.0.I expected more from11.1

Can anyone guess why this is happening with me..