Re: [opensuse] Microsoft TTF fonts and 11.1
  • From: "Amedee Van Gasse" <amedee@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 15 Jan 2009 09:17:38 +0100 (CET)
On Wed, January 14, 2009 11:52, Marcus Meissner wrote:
Hi,

Just to add to the previous thread regarding Microsoft fonts,
I have just now approved the "pullin-msttf-fonts" update which
brings the "fetchmsttfonts" script that pulls in the redistributable
TTFs.

You need to select this optional update in your updater (YOU, update
applet) to install it. With zypper use: "zypper in fetchmsttfonts".

Yes, I saw it yesterday.
My first reaction when doing an update of all packages was, hey, that's
funny, I know that new package name, wasn't it discussed on the list the
other day?

Kind regards,
--
Amedee