[opensuse] Microsoft fonts
  • From: Dave <diacobel@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 11 Jan 2009 06:59:04 -0500
I recently installed openSUSE 11.1. During the install I installed the
package pullin-msttf-fonts. This package was supposed to trigger an online
update to do the actual install of these fonts. The pullin packages for
fluendo and adobe flash were also installed. After the install I noticed that
while fluendo and adobe flash were installed the Microsoft fonts did not
appear to be installed.

These fonts don't appear as a choice in OpenOffice and there is no installed
package for these fonts. How can I verify whether or not they actually have
been installed? If they have not, how can I get them installed? If they
have, how can I get them to show up in OpenOffice?

Thanks,

Dave