[opensuse] Re: Problem with popping in audio and stuttering graphics...
  • From: Charles Philip Chan <cpchan@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 10 Jan 2009 11:25:44 -0500
"Rajko M." <rmatov101@xxxxxxxxxxx> writes:

The needs are something like this:
- starts anywhere
- multimedia
- server
- experimental

It would be easier to get system installed and then fine tune in
fashion that is easy to understand for majority.

The experimental group can have more then one kernel, or more then one
provided online.

I totally agree with this. I still remember the days that I was using
the Mantel kernels. :-D

Charles

That' to get to gcc, Emacs, and gdb. Thank you."
(By Vance Petree, Virginia Power)
< Previous Next >