Re: [opensuse] Workspaces X Wallpapers (KDE4)
  • From: "John Andersen" <jsamyth@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 7 Jan 2009 10:09:09 -0800
On Wed, Jan 7, 2009 at 7:05 AM, Clayton <smaug42@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I helped a new user set up openSUSE 11.1 in the last week of December.
He went with KDE4, and is more than happy with it. In fact, he loves
the interface. The only thing he asked was how to get his desktop to
work like he's used to from the Windows world...

Thanks for those words of wisodm Clayton.

If people would just realize that KDE4 was meant as a Vista
replacement and get over this silly nonsense that it has to have all
the unused and unwanted functionality they have been burdened with
over the years then everyone would be much happier.