Re: [opensuse] Is 11.1 and kde3 really that broken??
  • From: Randall R Schulz <rschulz@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 6 Jan 2009 08:03:39 -0800
On Tuesday 06 January 2009 07:56, Larry Stotler wrote:
On Tue, Jan 6, 2009 at 10:25 AM, Randall R Schulz <rschulz@xxxxxxxxx>
wrote:
Because on 11.1, it matters. There is an open bugzilla, re reiser
and beagle crashing machines.

Is it the combination of all three? 11.1 + ReiserFS + Beagle? Or is
it just 11.1 and Reiser?

I thought that was an old bug. Also, just don't install beagle.
It's likely it's an issue with beagle anyway. I remove it/don't
install it anyway. And, with that neopunk or whatever being
installed with KDE4, that's just one more reason not to "upgrade" or
"downgrade" to 11.1.

Yes, yes, yes. Beagle is evil. Shun the bad little doggy.

I want to know the actual triggering conditions for this bug. A pointer
to the Bugzilla entry would be sufficient, though generally speaking,
Bugzilla gives me an _awful_ rash.

I'm sorry to say ... my 2 cents.

Is that so?

Randall Schulz