Re: [opensuse] openSUSE 11.0 and the Non-ready KDE4
  • From: Monkey 9 <monkey9@xxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 17 Feb 2008 12:36:22 +0100
Philipp Thomas schreef:
On Sat, 16 Feb 2008 21:36:12 +0100, Monkey 9 wrote:

Think i can change that?

Of cause, as you define the initial severity and can change that
afterwards again, though other are free to do as well.

Philipp

Right.
I changed all my bug severities.

The only thing i want is to get to a useable system, i will follow the path that works, if shown to me.
I do not spend this amount of time to insult or offend anybody, or to *not* reach the goal.
I am only interested in getting things better, killing the bugs, and move along to a better system, that is all