Re: [opensuse] openSUSE 11.0 and the Non-ready KDE4
  • From: Aaron Kulkis <akulkis00@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 14 Feb 2008 11:23:47 -0500
Kai Ponte wrote:
On Wednesday 13 February 2008 12:35:04 pm Aaron Kulkis wrote:
Anders Johansson wrote:

Is the 11.0 Build going to default to this alpha-stage
pile, and give newbies (who don't know better) a totally
HORRIBLE impression of both Suse and Linux?

Aaron: you're not a software developer are you?

Myself -- no. I used to do a lot of programming years
ago, and in recent years, I've worked in close association
with developers, but no, at the present, I'm not a
software developer.

However, what does that have to do with the impossibility
of KDE 4 going from incomplete, alpha status to production
ready in only 7 weeks?