Re: [opensuse] Goodbye to suse
  • From: John Andersen <jsa@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 13 Nov 2006 10:00:49 -0900
On Monday 13 November 2006 08:41, JJ Gitties wrote:
> However much I would have liked it if I could wokr on more SUSE and less
> Microsoft, from my experience, at least in my neck of the woods, most
> businesses are not migrating from windows and windows apps to SUSE or
> linux.

While this is true of the desktops, its not true for servers in my area.

Many local businesses (especially small business) are running Linux
servers for their fleet of windows desktops.

Most of my clients are running specialized software that is not
released for Linux, so they have to stick with windows desktops.

--
John Andersen