Re: [SLE] SPAM: unsubscribe
  • From: Reinhard Gimbel <opensuse@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 16 Jul 2006 08:00:18 +0200
Hello community, hello Ben !

Ben Rosenberg wrote:

> Please.. if you were smart enough to get onto the list.. then you
> must have seen the numerous footer messages that state that the
> unsubscribe address YOU will need to send mail to is in the header of
> each message. Please use this. No one here can do it for you. It's a
> solitary act. :D
>
> On 7/15/06, ERIC ALLAN <eallan4@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>> unsubscribe

Obviously there are people out there not knowing what a header is ...

Our these folks are nor reading the messages to the final end, thus they
never will be able to find that hint you are refering to ...
--
Never give up !

Best regards, Reinhard.

"Software is like a parachute. It doesn't work if it is not open."