Re: [SLE] Warning to Americans!(in Japanese?)
  • From: Anders Johansson <andjoh@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 30 Apr 2006 00:20:06 +0200

Your email is in reference to <1146348472.11541.0.camel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> which
I received in plain ASCII. all it said was:

On Sat, 2006-04-29 at 13:51 +0200, Alexey Eremenko wrote:
> > Not to mention all the engineers in the 21th century who have to
> > have to revert to 18th century measurement "standards" when they try
> > to speak with their US collegues.
>
> What standards ?
> Like mile & feet to meters & kilometers ?

Not to mention Gallons, Imperial and American. Even then the standard
isn't standard.

<end quote>

the content type was text/plain and the encoding was 7-bit ASCII, so I can't
even begin to imagine why your email client would think it was chinese

< Previous Next >