Re: [SLE] Warning to Americans!
  • From: "Orn E. Hansen" <orn_hansen@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 30 Apr 2006 03:42:15 +0200
Laugardaginn þann 29 apríl 2006 17:17 skrifaði suse_gasjr4wd@xxxxxxx:

> It's the office supply companies and general public and such that still
> call 14" legal.

Well, obviously, since A4 or 14" papers aren't legal ... how on earth do we
ever expect Americans to adopt our systems. We can't expect them to accept
our non-legal ways, can we.

I find the topic, half humorous ... half silly. Unlike dogs, we "humans" or
at least the definition of human, states we are not limited to a mere subset
of communication skills, or commando interpretation capability. Which means,
we shouldn't have problem with being able to handle both and tell the
difference.