Re: [SLE] there should not be a default for paper size?? (was: [SLE] Warning to Americans!)
  • From: Peter Nikolic <p.nikolic1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 30 Apr 2006 18:35:05 +0100
On Sunday 30 April 2006 11:59, David Wright wrote:
> Am Samstag, 29. April 2006 22:41 schrieb Kevanf1:
> > It amazes me that the default location is the US yet SuSE is a
> > European distro. It doesn't cause me a problem and neither do any of
> > the other defaults as they are easily changed. It's just surprising.
>
> Agreed, surely the logical default would be GMT +/-0?
>
> --
> "I got to go figure," the tenant said. "We all got to figure. There's some
> way to stop this. It's not like lightning or earthquakes. We've got a bad
> thing made by men, and by God that's something we can change."
> - The Grapes of Wrath, by John Steinbeck

Now that not a bad idea at all certainly make life a lot simpler .. :-)

Pete .

--
The Labour party has changed their emblem from a rose to a condom as
it more accurately reflects the government's political stance.

A condom allows for inflation, halts production, destroys the next
generation, protects a bunch of pricks, and gives you a sense of
security while you are actually being fucked.

from GSM