Re: [SLE] Is 9.2 the last version of SUSE Pro we are going to see?
  • From: James Knott <james.knott@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 26 Dec 2004 11:24:43 -0500
Andrew Betts wrote:
On Sun, 26 Dec 2004 08:37:35 -0500, James Knott <james.knott@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Andrew Betts wrote:

SUSE Linux Professional seems to have disappeared from the Novell site
as a product. Does this mean support is going to disappear soon?
Should I, as a desktop user, start using Novell Linux Desktop?

You couldn't have looked very hard. On that page, there's an item
"linux products and solutions". That takes you to a page with "SUSE
LINUX products", which takes you to the SuSE Professional page.

I should have qualified myself. I'm aware it is on the site,
somewhere. But it isn't on the Products page
(http://www.novell.com/products) so I'm assuming it isn't something
Novell are interested in pushing.

Or perhaps they have two product lines, the old Novell products and Linux, which are on different sites.

< Previous Next >