Re: [SLE] Is 9.2 the last version of SUSE Pro we are going to see?
On Mon, 27 Dec 2004 15:28:51 -0100
James Ogley <james@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Now, I like Novell, love the funding they're pouring into their SuSE &
> Ximian divisions (whoa, how on-message am I?), and how they seem to
> "get" Free Software all of a sudden (ahem), however, tagging SLP with
> 'enthusiasts' suggests two possible futures to me:
I have a Novell guy scheduled for one of our future BLU meetings. We
have not yet nailed down the exact date. We meet within walking distance
of the Ximian office.

--
Jerry Feldman <gaf@xxxxxxx>
Boston Linux and Unix user group