Re: [SLE] Peter Nikolic Ham licensee
  • From: peter Nikolic <p.nikolic1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 28 Dec 2004 23:19:00 +0000
On Tuesday 28 Dec 2004 19:09, Allen wrote:
> On Tuesday 28 December 2004 09:20, peter Nikolic wrote:
> > Oh and BTW the sig is totaly genuine i hold several radio licenses and
> > BTW if you got HALF a brain you would know it is now an ¨A¨ license full
> > access HF upwards so you aint very intelligent are you BOY.
>
> Who the HELL are you to call someone stupid?
>
> > And i can in all probability quite safley call you BOY or even CHILD ..
> >
> > Readem and weap Juvie..
> >
> > Pete .
>
> Will you shut the fuck up? Damn it, I'm almost ready to pay for the plain
> ticket and sign the waver and kick your ass.
>

> --
> http://www.misfits.com
> Punk Rock, Opiates, and SUSE Linux.
> das Blut in den Adern erstarren lassen.
> Kuerbis der Zuhaelter

yea com on boyo i will be waiting for you but give me a couple of days notice
if you want to meet me at the old address you all seem to have .. i may be
dissabled physicaly but i can still crush you with out any effort.. just get
ya ass on that plane and come get caned.. child..

--
Linux user No: 256242
Machine No: 139931