Re: [SLE] OT Re: [SLE] Fan noise - can this guy get removed from the list please
  • From: Allen <gorebofh@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 27 Oct 2004 03:44:07 -0400
On Wed, Oct 27, 2004 at 07:02:57AM +0200, Chadley Wilson wrote:
> On Tuesday 26 October 2004 23:49, Carlos E. R. wrote:
> > The Tuesday 2004-10-26 at 16:56 -0400, Allen wrote:
> > > Next time you have a shell open,
> > > type into your bash prompt "wtf is wtf" without the quotes.
> >
> > Whaaat? X'-)
> >
> > Didn't have the foggiest idea it existed. I'm writing this down. X'-)
> >
> Cool you just taught something,

I do what I can.

> I managed to get into a boxing match with someone for placing "lol"

Heh, have you seen what I got for saying 3 words that I doubt half the
people readin understood?

> in a
> sentence, well in Afrikaans to call someone lol is an insult, lol is a term
> used to describe a posh tart who always complains about chipping her finger

> nails. Now I have learned it means Laughing out loud.

If you ever go to Japan, when you finish eating, put the chop sticks in an
X shape over the dish. No one will touch it.

> Dude got any more cool tricks ?

Yes, but I'll end up getting yelled at for my language or something.