Re: [SLE] Yast 2 SUCKS !!! - Perfect conclusion
  • From: Anders Johansson <andjoh@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 2 Aug 2002 15:56:45 +0200
Jul and Fabio, please keep your quoting straight. Philipp Thomas did *not* say
that, it was Michael Bartosh, and quoting the way you do is not only
confusing to people new to the thread (reading, for instance, from a web
interface out of context with the rest of the thread), it is also tantamount
to libel.

--
`When I use a word,' Humpty Dumpty said in rather a scornful tone, `it means
just what I choose it to mean -- neither more nor less.'