Regaring e-mails that "SUCKS"
  • From: steve <steve@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 2 Aug 2002 00:22:31 -0400
On Thursday 01 August 2002 08:36, Fábio Rabelo wrote:
> I, in my name and in name of all of my clients, have the rights to
> scream !!
> Fábio Rabelo

Look Fábio Rabelo, and everyone else that's upset. I understand, and
have been there many times, the frustrations we some times go through.

But look, I feel like dropping off the list because of these kinds of
messages. What happens is that your enturbulation is now enturbulating
others. Others who are here often to lend a hand to those in trouble,
like yourself.

If we all go around and spread our upsets like this, everyone will be so
upset nothing will get done. It won't neccessarily even make a
differenc at all with SuSE who's not monitoring this list. (And if they
did they might not take you seriously because of your manners.)

If you take a walk and get yourself together, then write a decent
communication, many more people will be willing to help you.
Treating the list like an enemy is not helpful. You could send your
feelings directly to SuSE, that would be more appropriate.

A few times I've been ready to strangle whoever did something stupid,
sometimes it's me, but I get an agreement with someone who is willing
to listen to me ranting and raving before I do so.

Then I can go out and speak in a civil manner and get real help, and I
didn't even make anyone else upset. I would feel degraded ranting and
raving in a public, or privatly for that matter.

So Fábio Rabelo, and all others so inclined, on a personal note, I don't
agree with the "right" to enturbulate others any more that I agree with
journalists who spread information, often out of context, that ruin
people of good will, because the "people have a right to know!"

Please use better judgement towards your fellow users...

--
Kindly,
Steve

HTML in e-mail is not safe. It let's spammers know to spam you,
and sets you up for online attack through IE 4.5 and above.
Using HTML in e-mail promotes it as safe to the uninitiated.

< Previous Next >