ANy good screen grab programs for Linux that work as well as Paint Shop Pro?
  • From: Just Another SuSE User <suse@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 16 Apr 2001 17:19:06 -0700 (PDT)

I need to do some Oracle documentation that needs to be relateively
professional looking, however, the colors and display of the Oracle
install look crappy when exporting the display to a Windows PC
running Exceed. I need to either a) get the screen grabs from the
Linux box (which I prefer) or b) somehow get the colors and display
to appear right via Exceed. I am running SuSe 7.0.

Thanks a bunch,
CC

< Previous Next >