Re: [opensuse-wiki] Transferring articles
  • From: "Matthew Ehle" <mehle@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 14 Jul 2010 11:28:35 -0600
There appears to be some kind of bug in the login script. When I was getting
the error, I noticed that the logs kept indicating that I was logged in iChain,
but not in the wiki. Normally, it should only give that message once. This
means that for whatever reason, I was not being automatically logged into the
wiki, hence the error. When I log out and back in, the message appears only
appears once, meaning that I managed to get logged into the wiki. Any ideas on
what might be going on there?

Juergen Weigert <jw@xxxxxxx> 7/14/2010 11:19 AM >>>