Re: [opensuse-wiki] New wiki host: Final preparations
  • From: Javier Llorente <javier@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 16 Dec 2009 13:19:34 +0100
On Wednesday 16 December 2009 12:52:01 you wrote:
2009/12/16 Javier Llorente <javier@xxxxxxxxxxxx>:
We may use "Welcome to openSUSE wiki" as "Welcome to openSUSE.org" is a
bit ambitious. Once when wiki was the center point of openSUSE.org
current was OK, but now we should limit the scope of welcome message.

I would name it "Welcome" instead of "Welcome to openSUSE wiki" (it's a
bit long in my opinion).

I myself actually prefer Rajko's suggestion.

What about wikis in other languages?

We'll first complete the english wiki. Foreign languages will follow
in a second step. de, fr, es definitely. The others: we'll reach out
to local sysops and ask for commitment. Otherwise we start from
scratch with these. This has been discussed in our last meeting.

OK. So there's nothing new. I am a bit disconnected these days (final exams,
papers, etc) but I am going to "reconnect" back again next week :-)

Thanks,
Javier
< Previous Next >