Re: [opensuse-wiki] New wiki host: Final preparations
  • From: Henne Vogelsang <hvogel@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 16 Dec 2009 11:57:49 +0100
Hi,

Frank Sundermeyer wrote:

before officially announcing the new wiki instance (wiki.opensuse.org) there
are still a few things to do or to clarify.

So its finally there. Cool, thanks for making this happen :)

1. Sysop:

Have I forgotten someone?

Do i have to put on my puppy look?

2. Home page:
-----------------
Do you want to keep the right column or should I remove it?
How should the wiki homepage be named?

The frontpage, which should be named Welcome imho, should be a portal of
the portals we will have. So the frontpage should be a copy of
openSUSE:Portal_Template.

3. Namespaces:
--------------
ATM we have the same namespaces as on en.o.o (SDB / SDB_Discussion, FAQ,
howto). Let me know if you want to keep these and which ones I should add.

We should start with the namespaces i mentioned in the structure we
talked about. So Portal, SDB, Project, Meta, 11.0, 11.1 and the other
usual suspects (User, File and so on). And these should be removed:
Help, FAQ, howto, openSUSE, Type, Concept.

Henne

--
Henne Vogelsang, openSUSE.
- Mike Tyson