Re: [opensuse-web] Wiki update
Christian Boltz <opensuse@xxxxxxxxx> 8/7/2013 12:20 PM >>>
Hello,

I've noticed you updated the wikis to 1.19.3 - thanks!

Don't thank me :-)

Scott and Janardhan were the ones who put in all the work. I was just an
advisor this time around.

Unfortunately I found a small issue on de.opensuse.org - it has three
empty boxes "SEARCH", "TOOLBOX" and "LANGUAGES" in the left column.
OTOH, the "Hilfe" (help) box is missing, but it's defined in
http://de.opensuse.org/MediaWiki:Sidebar

Good catch. We forgot to restart memcached after the upgrade so that it
could pull in the new sidebar. It is working now.

While checking if other language wikis are also affected, I noticed that
fr.opensuse.org has another problem - on the bottom of the main pages
are 3 boxes with <feed ...> which look quite broken.
(I don't know if <feed ...> on other wikis works.)

I'm not sure what is going on there. I'll have Scott/Janardhan look into this.

Oh, and http://destage.opensuse.org/ gives me a nice database error
asking if you forgot to run maintenance/update.php ;-)

Can you please check what's wrong?

This is fixed now.

Thank you for the notices.

-Matt