Re: [opensuse-web] Can I have a software.opensuse.org/12x/zh_CN page?
On Wed, Jul 25, 2012 at 9:14 PM, Stephan Kulow <coolo@xxxxxxx> wrote:
Am 25.07.2012 14:48, schrieb Marguerite Su:
Hi, all,

I don't know the procedure, but I've finished s.o.o and o.o.o zh_CN
translations about a month ago...

I thought it would be online automatically, but seems it's not.

so can anyone tell me who I should sent the request to ?

You did it pretty well - it's not automatic, someone needs to redeploy
the app.

I'll see what I can do.

Greetings, Stephan

Thanks coolo.

And by the way, will it be possible that someday we have translated b.o.o?

I like this app very much, but on github I didn't find there're any
translations of it.

Marguerite