Re: [opensuse-web] Wiki search left en.opensuse.org

Matthew Ehle
Web Engineer
Novell IS&T

Mobile Phone: (801) 319-1702
Office Phone: (801) 861-3197
mehle@xxxxxxxxxx
Lisufas Linuxfreundeonline <linuxsusefan@xxxxxxxxxxxx> 4/2/2012 5:44 AM >>>
Am Montag, 2. April 2012, 13:37:36 schrieb Christian Boltz:
Hello,

the wiki search is still broken (since some days) :-( - at least in
en.opensuse.org and de.opensuse.org, but I'm afraid it could affect all
wikis.

Can you please fix it?

+1 urgent!

Not only that, it is also the server on which the counter (de wiki) is 12.1
offline? Basically, what the wiki not ok. Last flew in a few minutes is in the
offline mode while editing posts. I thought that this bug was .... at least
did not happen anymore.

Sorry, I was in the mountains for a few days :)

It looks like the search server was restarted without my knowledge, so the
search daemon was not running. The indexer was having a few issues as well.
It's all running now, and I will look into creating a init script for it, so
that it will start along with the system.

-Matt
< Previous Next >
List Navigation