Re: [opensuse-translation] Swedish translation
  • From: Jonas Svensson <jks@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 11 Dec 2015 20:44:06 +0100
Hej!

The files haven’t had any updates since the change, so it should be very
easy to revert:

http://stackoverflow.com/questions/13330011/how-to-revert-an-svn-commit

I have just reverted the damaged files to rev. r90085. Indeed very easy :-) .
To check that everything is OK I did the following on my desktop:

1. > 50-tools/lcn-udf-compile.sh sv
2. > sudo cp po/desktop_translations.mo /usr/share/locale/sv/LC_MESSAGES
3. > rm -rf ~/.cache
4. log out and log in

Now the Serb translation are gone and everything seems to be normal. But the
Swedish translation lags behind - the last translation was done in 2008 by
Jonas Björk :eek:

/jonas