Re: [opensuse-translation] Activedoc translations (framework)
Alexander Melentev <minton@xxxxxxxxxxxx> writes:

Karl, those activedoc files have lots of lines, they double the total
counter of lcn, while not being part of the distro. Maybe now it is
good time to create a separate dir for infrastructure translations?

Yes, that's a good idea. I think it would be the best to move activedoc
files to a separate dir. We will do it tomorrow in the afternoon (CET
time). For the moment, please stop working on ad-* files and submit
everything that you have done up til now.

Earlier it was useless since we had only main page and software.o.o,
but now it is hell lots of new lines to translate and it makes sense
to separate the stuff not relevant for release cycle to make it
clearer.

R&D / Documentation Maxfeldstraße 5
90409 Nürnberg, Germany