Re: [opensuse-translation] Activedoc translations (framework)
2013/12/17 Yasuhiko Kamata <belphegor@xxxxxxxxxxxx>:
On Mon, 16 Dec 2013 15:04:22 +0100
Guillaume Gardet <guillaume.gardet@xxxxxxx> wrote:

Le 16/12/2013 14:56, Karl Eichwalder a écrit :
I'm about to add the translation templates and initial translation
for several languages for http://activedoc.opensuse.org/ to our
translation SVN. Tomas sent me these files and ATM, we have 5
partially translated languages (de, es, fa, hu, and it). Before
you want to start with another language, please contact Tomas first!
Would be nice to have FR too.
Please help adding zh_TW (Traditional Chinese), Thanks

If something is needed for Japanese, please tell me how to do it.

These are the files starting with "ad-", and they address the
framework (UI) only. Translating the books (contents) is a
different story.

Ok. What would be great is to reuse translation made for
doc.opensuse.org.

Guillaume