Re: [opensuse-translation] Activedoc translations (framework)
  • From: Guillaume Gardet <guillaume.gardet@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 16 Dec 2013 15:04:22 +0100

Le 16/12/2013 14:56, Karl Eichwalder a écrit :
I'm about to add the translation templates and initial translation for
several languages for http://activedoc.opensuse.org/ to our translation
SVN. Tomas sent me these files and ATM, we have 5 partially translated
languages (de, es, fa, hu, and it). Before you want to start with
another language, please contact Tomas first!

Would be nice to have FR too.

These are the files starting with "ad-", and they address the framework
(UI) only. Translating the books (contents) is a different story.

Ok. What would be great is to reuse translation made for doc.opensuse.org.

Guillaume