Re: [opensuse-translation] Managing SUSE translations in unified way
  • From: "Carlos E. R." <carlos.e.r@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 23 Apr 2013 01:01:14 +0200 (CEST)

On Monday, 2013-04-22 at 16:00 +0200, Michal Hrusecky wrote:

He has an official SUSE email address, so he is SUSE to me. As far as I'm
concerned, and no matter your denials, it is SUSE who is pushing this on
us; so it is SUSE game, not mine, nor the community any longer.

So you consider community member only unemployed people because otherwise they
have some secret agenda on behalf of companies they are working for? Must be
hard, conspiracies everywhere :-D

Anyway, I think it was a cool idea, unfortunately I heard that Tomas is not
going to work on it anymore for whole openSUSE (just for WebYaST) as instead of
constructive discussion all he got back was this nonsense. So I'll stop wasting
time on it as well.

I expect more tact from people employed by SUSE, not impossitions.
What you people said proves that you don't know the translator community here, and made no effort to improve that.

- -- Cheers,