Re: [opensuse-translation] Managing SUSE translations in unified way
  • From: "Carlos E. R." <carlos.e.r@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 16 Apr 2013 13:54:56 +0200 (CEST)

On Tuesday, 2013-04-16 at 08:39 +0200, Karl Eichwalder wrote:

"Carlos E. R." <> writes:

You can forget webyast.

The webyast people do not update the .pot files, so we no nolger translate it.

I guess this mostly is because they now have a release cycle that is
independent from opensuse and suse release dates. Weblate can probably
help us in this case. I'll now remove (svn rm) webyast from trunk.

Well, what is in the release is a certain version, but they could have provided the strings anytime in the year. They could have explained to us their problems and needs.

Thanks for removing it.

- -- Cheers,