Re: [opensuse-translation] Managing SUSE translations in unified way
"Carlos E. R." <carlos.e.r@xxxxxxxxxxxx> writes:

You can forget webyast.

The webyast people do not update the .pot files, so we no nolger translate it.

I guess this mostly is because they now have a release cycle that is
independent from opensuse and suse release dates. Weblate can probably
help us in this case. I'll now remove (svn rm) webyast from trunk.

R&D / Documentation Maxfeldstraße 5
90409 Nürnberg, Germany