Re: [opensuse-translation] Managing SUSE translations in unified way
  • From: "Carlos E. R." <carlos.e.r@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 11 Apr 2013 17:31:34 +0200 (CEST)

On Thursday, 2013-04-11 at 09:38 -0300, Gabriel [SGT] wrote:

It is not a translation tool, it is an organization tool.

I see it more as translation submission and translation team management tool.

Both :)

Yep.

On the other hand, if translation files are moved to git, due to the
way git works, I won't be hosting Vertaal anymore, even if I had the
time to write the adapter.

As far as I see, weblate seems quite similar to what Vertaal does.

To be honest, I don't see any strong reason for this change. Just MHO

Oh, well... I'll stand aside and observe. If I don't like how all this works out, I'll simply stop contributing translations.

I'll contribute more to translationproject.org more, instead. They need help and they use a method I can understand.

- -- Cheers,