Re: [opensuse-translation] Managing SUSE translations in unified way
  • From: Tomáš Chvátal <tchvatal@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 10 Apr 2013 14:39:49 +0200
Dne St 10. dubna 2013 10:24:44, Tomáš Chvátal napsal(a):

List of stuff that should not be in the svn:

(i will use cs as sampler please ignore the cs string in the names)

zypp.cs.po
zypper.cs.po
kiwi.cs.po
snapper.cs.po

Not relevant by SUSE branch and we should keep it with the source.
Even now it is stored in tarball or unpacked in their git repo. Where it needs
to be adjusted I will open pull requests.

pam_krb5.cs.po

This files should be given up upstream because currently they don't have those
in git and there is no reason for us to keep them on our side.

lxcc.cs.po

Why do we have config for lxde translated here? They have their own translation
system and lxde is not even main supported de by installer kde/gnome.

kio_sysinfo.cs.po

This thing AFAIK was obsoleted by kinfocenter.

Rest of the apparmor/gnomish stuff should be merged with respective gnome teams
as reported by the tool from Stanislav.

simple-ccss-kde.cs.po

Config tool for compiz should be translated on compiz side i would say :-)

scout/command-not-found

http://gitorious.org/opensuse/scout/trees/master

The translations are stored in the git already and not updated. So we should
move those there and move whole scout to opensuse on github and be done with
it.

webpages (software/...)

Those should be in separate tree as they are irelevant for branching, but it
does not matter that much for now so lets ignore that.

I think after migrating at least the tools to their respective git repos we
will have reasonable subset of translations that can be managed by weblate so
we can then deploy the example implementation so you guys can play with it and
open bugs/requests.

Cheers

Tom
< Previous Next >