Re: [opensuse-translation] Managing SUSE translations in unified way
Tomáš Chvátal <tchvatal@xxxxxxx> writes:

I will wall through the po list tomorow and write a list of those that should
be moved here and will do pull requests when I get the read-only on svn for a
bit from admins.

This drives me a tad nervous now. Where do you want to set an SVN
server read-only? It's a no-op to set any directory of
https://svn.opensuse.org/svn/opensuse-i18n to 'ro'. At least, not now.
We first want to see and become familiar with the new set of tools,
before we consider a switch.

R&D / Documentation Maxfeldstraße 5
90409 Nürnberg, Germany