Re: [opensuse-translation] 12.3 Translation Deadline?
Marguerite Su <i@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> writes:

Sounds like we're in a hurry for this release...in 12.2's time, the
translation deadline is Aug. 31th...and on Sep. 5 we're still doing
the release notes and websites updates.

I do not understand this completely. But yes, release notes are always
late, and we often must update them after the actual release od the
distribution because we detect more "issues" as time goes by.

As a translator, I tend to start working on the last
Milestone...because in the previous ones, hardcore features are not
finalized yet, and few new string is filled in. but this time...we
freeze at beta...so seems we have to use unreviewed translations this
time...

Hhmm, if needed we can and will still update translations for the next
RCs.

There's a qt-pkg.mo and a packager.mo in yast2-trans-zh_CN, but
yast2-packager still displays English for software management module,
all else are Chinese.

Can you please check if the same happens to DE or the language you
speak besides English?

Unfortunately, my test installations (in virtualbox) currently fail
completely. I probably must try a physical installation...

It seems to be triggered by potential code changes in yast (libyui
didn't seems to exist in previous versions) or a version mismatch
(like you pushed trunk but yast developer still use stable interface)
to me.

If confirmed, I'll open a bug report.

I'd say, even if unconfirmed for the moment, you'd better open a bug
report now.

R&D / Documentation Maxfeldstraße 5
90409 Nürnberg, Germany