Re: [opensuse-translation] openSUSE 12.2 Translations Done
Alexander Melentyev <minton@xxxxxxxxxxxx> writes:

Karl, earlier you used to wait a few weeks before branching
translations of the new release, using trunk for the first translation
update. Does immediate branching also mean the change of translation
update source branch?

Yes, that's a good advise. If an online update is needed, I'll use the
branch for it.

This time, I branched earlier to avoid confusion. Some developers
assume that the trunk is open for Factory pot file updates right after a
release ;-)

R&D / Documentation Maxfeldstraße 5
90409 Nürnberg, Germany