Re: [opensuse-translation] New Language (Esperanto)
Karl Eichwalder <ke@xxxxxxx> writes:

Yes, that's the way to go. Did you both send your credential to Daniel?
Once this is done, I will initialize the translation files for Esperanto.

I just initialized the Esperanto yast files; once your accounts are
ready, you can submit to the opensuse.org SVN:

https://svn.opensuse.org/svn/opensuse-i18n/trunk/yast/eo/po

Please, start with files such as base.eo.po and installation.eo.po.
When 2 or 3 files are done, notify me; then I'll build a test package.
In case of trouble, please ask here on the list.

R&D / Documentation Maxfeldstraße 5
90409 Nürnberg, Germany