Re: [opensuse-translation] Total number of strings in the statistics
  • From: Michael Skiba <mailinglist@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 15 Apr 2012 14:08:07 +0200
Am Sonntag, 15. April 2012, 13:48:30 schrieb Freek de Kruijf:
Thanks for providing a script. But I think this should really be managed
somewhere else. So that all languages get updated/merged automatically.

Btw. I'm no expert regarding the gettext tools, but shouldn't the "loc" var in
your script changed to the translators respective locale? (I don't even know
what this setting does *gg* ). Maybe your script could evaluate the LANG-
Variable of the shell? (you can check all the vars by running 'env').

Regards,
Michael
< Previous Next >