Re: [opensuse-translation] Chit chat: "Please"
"Carlos E. R." <robin.listas@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> writes:

On 2012-04-11 17:14, Karl Eichwalder wrote:
Annoying? It did not annoy me, I liked it. So "British" - at least the type
of British we are taught in language schools :-)
Yes, but it is a difference whether you as a human talk to human
beings. The computer is not expected to behave like a human being ;)

Did you talk to Eliza? ;-)

Why did you think that I talked to Eliza? ;)

R&D / Documentation Maxfeldstraße 5
90409 Nürnberg, Germany