Re: [opensuse-translation] openSUSE translations not in 11.3 Milestone 7
  • From: Karl Eichwalder <ke@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 01 Jun 2010 11:36:57 +0200
Freek de Kruijf <f.de.kruijf@xxxxxxxxx> writes:

OK. But you did not address the fact that the newest Dutch translations, and
maybe other translations for that matter, are not packaged in the newest
Milestone distribution.

I think, I forgot about it (probably because lack of time). I packaged
slideshow translations on:

Fri May 14 14:05:36 CEST 2010 - ke@xxxxxxx

- Update translations.

You are the packager and you do not package the newest translations, at least
the slideshow, in the newest Milestone. This is discouraging. When I install
Milestone I want to see how the translations look like.

Fair wish.

I also click on the Help to see how that looks.

R&D / Documentation